New in 2015, this 4-bedroom 2-bath cottage is located on the Westernmost location of our property and just 65 feet from the waters edge. It has both a screened porch and open deck on the main level, lakeside. The bedrooms are 1 king, 2 queens and one bunk room that sleeps 4. The dining and kitchen open to a cathedral living area with a wood burning fireplace.
- Chalet Style
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Screened Porch and Open Deck
- 4 Bedrooms (1 down, 3 up)
- Sleeps 10
- Electric heat, range, refrigerator, microwave, bathroom with tub/shower, and outdoor grill.
- Cooking utensils, dishes and cutlery for cleaning supplies for light housekeeping. Sheets and blankets (no towels) are provided.
- Screened porch or deck overlooking the lake. The lake can be viewed from all camps.
- Log camp has a stone fireplace and each chalet has a fireplace or an airtight wood stove with glass doors for viewing fire. Firewood is provided
- One boat or canoe provided. Kayaks and paddle boards are available on a shared basis. We have life jackets for all ages.